Diamond Platnumz Manager Sallam SK Confirms Getting Corona

The manager of Diamond Platnumz's star singer, Sallam SK, has announced that he has been infected with Corona virus, but has frightened Tanzanians and is making good progress. 

Through her Instagram page, Sallam posted a picture and wrote this caption; "NEWS ... !! 



I would like to inform and fear my relatives, relatives and friends that I have received the test results and have been diagnosed with Corona Virus, currently under good care and my health is improving. 
I also thank the government for the good preparation and service I receive from the station, the only day I am alone as I have rented 😅, the staff have a good relationship with God to protect and give them good health because they have dedicated their space to service us victims. 
This international disaster is avoided if we follow the advice of the relevant ministry, I urge all to be safe with our families, taking precautions. Be Strong and Be Safe Everyone out there #AllahBlessUsAll ".


EmoticonEmoticon